1. To step up my game. No more hiding my quilts in a drawer. I formally joined the Society for Art Quilters Association- and have vowed to enter at least one quilting competition this year.2. To continue to push myself. I started a new quilt today- I like where it is going- very simple curves. Jody said it looks like a pickled egg! I may just have to call it that.
3. To try not to judge myself too harshly. I am my hardest critic. Not everyone will like my quilts… tough shit.
4. To try to use some new color combinations. I always fall back on my trusty dark Palette… I need to broaden my horizon.
5. To sew more than Facebook and not get distracted.
6. To continue to write. It maintains my sanity.