I know I do not have the discipline to keep to a routine, so I am particularly pleased that I made it to day two of experimentation. Today I wanted to see what happens if I inset a square of dyed cotton into the same linen, attached another mosquito netting square and then played around with different ways of quilting it. I did a few lines of machine stitching, and one line of hand stitching with a strand of copper mosquito netting that I unraveled. I also left the lines on the end loose- so not me. My hand stitching needs practice if I am going to really use it in this fashion. I was entertaining to fool around- not worrying too much about composition- just looking at different techniques and materials.